(NOTE TO MY READERS: I will be blogging for a little while at my new site. sign-up is free or you can just click HERE to read my blog. I will be blogging here with more in-depth stuff but join fanpage and you can connect with fans from around the world and have your own blog and find other bloggers there.)
"I'll watch the highlights every now and then but, as far as watching the game, I feel like I am the game" - Terrell Owens
Kickoff is T minus 6 hours and thanks to an exploding appendix we are about to be subjected to watching the 2007 NFL season kick off with Charlie Batch (who??!!!) as the starting QB for the reigning Suberbowl champs.
I decided to make a list of top ten random things I am looking forward to for this upcomign season...
- I can't wait for Donovan McNabb to burn the Cowboys but this time with Terrell Owens wearing the blue and white.
- Reggie Bush confirming that the Texans are morons for passing up on him as the #1 pick
- Matt Lienart staying out of Paris Hilton and going back to playing football ... he did give up some crazy guaranteed money by staying in school for that extra year
- Can McNair revive his career or is he going the route of Steve Francis of the Knicks
- Ben Rothelisburger staying out of the hospital long enough to play a few games this season
- Chad Pennington is a bust... now lets see if he can prove me wrong!
- Can't wait to see the ruckus after the inevitable sideline confrontation between Parcels and Terrell Owens
- Miami is actually a good team... Culpepper needed this lets see if he can turn it around...
- I will miss MNF on ABC... Look forward to seeing the chemistry with the new guys in the booth
- Is Washington ever going to be as good as they look on paper??