Friday

Ladies and Gentlemen.... "Just call it a comeback!"

Ok Justin you got me motivated enough to do this... Let me fill you in some.

I was travelling for most of January and February and during that time I wrote several incomplete posts but never got the time to do them right so I never posted. One of the blurbs was my prediction for the sports year that is already underway and a lot of the stories I was writing about have already taken place so I shall move on.

As March rolled around I finally began settling back into working life, and it was around this time the NHL and NBA seasons were heading for the stretch run with one of the most exciting playoff races in both leagues as there has ever been while I have been a fan. My routine quickly became work followed by endless hours of time spent on my couch trying to catch as many games as possible (Thank the lord for PVR and PIP.) Midway through march madness I had abandoned my bedroom on weekends and layed out a makeshift bed in my den so I can wake up to the weekend games... Just like that March was over the Gators won the NCAA Championship and I kept feeling the urge to write but it just didn't happen...

Now we are well into April and its probably my favourite month of the year as a sports fan. With the urging of some of my readers I think now is as good time as any to get back to this blogging biznass... The NBA and NHL Playoffs are well underway, 20 games into the MLB season we can start to see a glimpse of the contenders and lo and behold the NFL draft is this weekend so I shall not waste time... I am promising a solid week of writing for you guys for the upcoming weekend.

Tomorrow will be my predictions with the breakdown of the first round of the NFL draft followed by a 2 part blog about the first round of the NBA playoffs. Also coming up is a roundup of the first round of the NHL playoffs and to conclude the frantic week will be a contenders v/s pretenders piece on the MLB based on what I have seen in the first 20 games. Sounds like a lot eh? Well I have been working on this for a couple days so I will be able to roll them out one after another in the upcoming week I hope you look forward to it as much as I look forward to hearing all your comments .

1 comment:

Justin said...

Yay! She's back!

I look forward to the next few weeks until your next hiatus. Ha ha, just kidding.

Good to have you back.